This is MUCH more interesting than the previous post. I know, inquiring minds wanted to know.
This is why I do NOT need a man. I always thought that I would get a man that has a bike that will take me for rides. Well, I'm tired of waiting for him, because what if he doesn't already have one? Then I have to go through the time consuming process of convincing him he needs one and get any notions of a chopper out of his head and more in the mindset of a streetbike. That is just way too long of a wait, especially at the rate I'm going.
So I'm getting my OWN motorcycle! I gotta switch my DL to GA so I can take the course down here and get my license and buy a bike. I'm thinking along the lines of a Ninja 250 or 500 for starters.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment