Titan is fully recovered. We had some issues for a few days, but he's all better now.
I'm heading up to Tennessee on Friday for a week. Nate is taking off to visit his brother, and I'm coming in for back up while Dr. Who goes off to work. I bought my nephew's 2nd birthday present today! It's awesome! It's labeled for ages 5+, but I have no doubt that he'll be able to handle it just fine. I also got him a book, just in case he doesn't like it as much as I think he will. I am very much looking forward to being with this part of my family. I'll have both Titan, and WG's German Shepherd, Wendy.
Saturday Nate, Dr. Who, and I are all going to a Predators' game!! I'm SO STOKED! I've not seen a Preds game before. Mom told me I saw a hockey game once when I was young, but I don't remember it, so even though it's not technically my first hockey game, it will seem like it. I love hockey 'cause they get to FIGHT!! Woohoo!
I bought bubble bath in the new Bath & Body Works scent, Wild Honeysuckle. I love it! I'm hoping to get to use it tonight if I don't get too distracted watching Lost. Maybe I just need to have a TV installed in the bathroom above the tub like Dr. Who has. Brilliant idea!
Ok, I have 45 minutes before Lost starts, I'm gonna go see about that bubble bath!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment