skip to main |
skip to sidebar
AWESOME weekend!
I just had an awesome weekend up in the North Georgia mountains with my friend, LeAnn. We got in Friday night, in time to make TWO Walmart runs. Saturday we got up, fixed breakfast, then went to a local dog show. It wasn't the real kind, it was a community deal with classes for "Waggiest Tail" and "Looks most like owner". I brought Titan, but I didn't get there early enough to enter him into any of the competitions. Even so, Titan got plenty of compliments for being such a beautiful dog and having a VERY waggily tail. After that, we went to my all time favorite restaurant, Isabelle's. It's an old white house that has been converted into a restaurant. Their sweet tea is the best, I almost dare say better than mine. After dinner, we decided we needed waterwheel churned ice cream from up by NC. And since we had been in NC, we decided it would only be fair to see SC, too. So we took off in the direction of SC. Twenty minutes later, we were there! The excursion was totally worth it because we happened upon an awesome trailhead down to the river. We also went to the gorge and took pics of the waterfalls. You can see the fog at the top of the pic of the waterfall I posted here. It had to have been the best time of year to do this because all the mountain laurels were blooming. All the pics were taken on my cell phone, so sorry about the quality. After our hiking we went to a drive-in theater...my first time! We saw Spider-Man 3. It was pretty good. I really enjoyed the drive-in atmosphere. The place was really full, I was a little surprised to see it that busy. So that was my fun-filled weekend. 



No comments:
Post a Comment