I got my doggy with me!! I'm so excited. As soon as my laptop will cooporate by starting up Windows, I'll try to get online and post a picture of him. I'm so glad to have him here. It's nice to have a good excuse to get outside the house now that I work at home.
Well, it's now 3am, and I just finished working. An 18-hour day...not fun. Mom's got some serious deadlines to meet this week, so we're working hard to not be late. Good thing is that as soon as these deadlines over the next 3-4 weeks are over, it will all be quiet until the Fall when the new edition to her book gets started up again.
I really need to go pick up some rawhides and a bed for Titan's comfort and entertainment while I'm working. He's such a good dog; he was no bother this entire day. He was well behaved. It's funny though, he goes bizzerk when he sees another dog outside. Don't know why, but for some reason he thinks he should be out there playing with them...hehe...in due time.
My place is still in boxes. My mirror isn't yet attached to my dresser. I need to do some serious shoppin'. My sister is coming up this weekend to help me do some of said shoppin'. That's what sisters are for.
Well, I'm really pooped...Mountain Dew keeps my body moving, but not my brain. I should go wind down with some readin' and maybe a little mindless TV if I can find anything on at this hour...doubt it. Do you think a White Russian would counter the affects of the Mountain Dew? hrmm... I'm an amature when it comes to alcohol, I've never even been drunk before. Oh well. Ok, well my fingers keep going, but my brain has stopped. I'm going. Goodnight, err...Good Morning.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment